Did anyone else "just know" the moment you conceived?

I did. It was January 6, 2009. My husband and I, for the first time, made love without protection. It was the most intimate night we had ever had together. I remember afterward, sitting in bed, getting chills all over my body and just KNOWING that I was going to get pregnant. Sure enough...3 weeks later, I got that second pink line. I'll always remember telling myself, in my mind "that was it...you're going to be a mommy"...and I am. We always say our son was a pleasant surprise, but to me, he really wasn't all that much of a surprise. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Awww that is so awesome!! So sweet!! I didnt know the moment I got pregnant but I knew within a couple of days....Im very in tune with my body and so the slightest change I know somethings up lol!! But we are about to try for baby number 2 and I would LOVE to know right away!! Its torture to have to wait long enough to take a pregnancy test when you already know : )
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i didnt know i was going to get preg but its kinda funny...afterwards, i high-fived my babys daddy and said 'well played!' lol.......we WERE NOT TRYING THO
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't think I knew the MOMENT I conceived, but I definitely knew within a couple of days that I was pregnant. I still have no idea how I know lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i know with all my 3 we dint plan on it but it just happen couldnt stop and we r happy with it love my babies
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I didn't know that I had conceived at the time, but I actually felt the implantation about 9 days after my ovulation. It's hard to explain what it felt like, but it was different than anything I had felt before; some people feel it, some don't. I think I had a 2nd temperature spike too, and I took the test a couple days after I was sure I had missed my period.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I knew immediately with my first baby. I even told him that I had just gotten pregnant and he just laughed. I could just feel it... can't put it into words. With the second baby, he's the one that told me the same night she was conceived and I laughed at him.
    Robsessed98

Answer by Robsessed98 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was inseminated so I am counting on it working, I was pretty confident on the way home that that was going to be it. However there was nothing intimate or romantic about it!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 12:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i did i knew and then was confirm with my doctor it was Christmas Eve 2000 with my son..and i knew i was having a boy too...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yep, I knew. MAy 5th, 2007. I knew after about 20 min of it happening, weird. And I wasn't suppossed to get preggers, I was told I am infertile. Plus I was on the pill... plus we used a condom! haha. needless to say my "knowing" was dismissed as craziness.
    MattisMommy08

Answer by MattisMommy08 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yep! I know exactly 'which time' I got pregnant with both kids!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 9:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2010