Home and Garden

I need to sell my piano its probably over 10 years old but still looks new its only been used 2 yrs. How should I go about selling it, this would be a heavy load!

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would put it on Craigs list, sell it for cheap and require that the buyer pick it up.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 11:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Find out from eBay and any piano shops how much it is worth. If you sell on eBay you can say for local pickup only and describe exactly that the buyer should be in the local area to come and get it. Try an ad in your local paper too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Definately advertise locally - like Craigslist, or if it is really nice and you expext a few hundred or more for it, your local classified ads.

Call some movers and ask the price for moving a piano. I think my fil just had his moved for $100.

BTW, if you are in NY, message me, I am interested in a used piano!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Have you contacted music stores in your area? Around here there are a few that buy them and will come pick them up.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2010