Religon

I want my kids and me to be in a bible study class, they dont offer wednesday nights at my church. So I found another but I just want to do bible study there not join their church. How can I get them to quit bugging me about going on Sunday too?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would just let them know that you have a church that you are very happy at and are just wanting to get your kids into the bible study that your church doesn't offer. I've had to threaten to find other bible study classes to get some church goers to back off though, so fair warning.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Tell them thank you for the invitation and concern but right now you are very happy attending the bible study with them and how much you enjoy it. :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would tell them that you are happy with your church and you do not want to move. They may still keep asking in which case you may have to find somewhere else for bible study.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• tell them u have a home church u just like going to study there
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Anon made me giggle.

In all seriousness, just tell them you're perfectly happy about your home church and you're merely there because they don't offer Bible Study on Wednesdays. If they keep bugging you, stop going and find another place that has Bible Study on Wednesdays.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Just come right out and tell them what you are there for. The truth will set you free.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• UGH! Can you ever spell 'religion' correctly? It's right there, in front of your face, each time you post in this section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010