Homewreckers

Do they really think they will have a happy ending? If they the men picked you what guarantee them that he will not pick another one (someone new and better)?

Karma: My ex husband allowed a woman to break our home, WALKED OUT on his kids... And now he is married to her...she thinks she won...lol wow sometimes i wounder "the older some women get the more they act like a child"...she hates me with a passion but i think deep down inside she is scared...that "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN"...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• It is possible for two people that started their relationship in a not so "permitted" way can go on to live together forever..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I believe that when a relationship is begun in lies and deception, it simply cannot be surprising to anyone involved that in lies and deceit it will remain.

Although more often than not I think Dr. Laura is a dangerous twit, her comment on folks like your ex really make sense: who would consider winning a guy who would abandon his babies to be a 'catch'? She can have him, and be welcome to him. And when he thinks he can fix the inside of his head by swapping out the people in front of his body next time, she at least won't be the least surprised.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm not really sure if there is a happy ending or not. Sometimes sadly things work out for the men when they just up and leave. I don't know if it is a happy ending and I do know that the first family gets the short end of the stick. I think as hard as it might be moving on is the best thing for you because it sounds like he is not worth wasting your time on.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I can't help but think in the back of her mind she is thinking that he could do the same thing to her. I know I'd be worried about it all the time. But of course I wouldn't screw around with a married man either.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I guess it can be possible...i would never know cuz I WOULD NEVER EVER take a married man...i think thats the lowest most disgusting thing one human can do to a family...not only do they hurt the person they vowed to love but they WALK OUT ON THERE KIDS...the family breaks down....and yes they do walk out cuz the moment he picks the other woman he is choosing her over his own blood...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• why is it always the angle 'the woman wrecked our home' sounds like your husband did.
    chances aren't great for them, but they very well may find what they are looking for in each other.
    She may be the one for him, he may be the one for her.

go find someone that feels that you are everything he wants.
    If he didn't want you, then he didn't want you. Don't linger on that, do all you can to move on.

Anonymous

• Girls i am over it a long time ago...This queen found her king and we strong and in love...now i guess i can thank her for taking who i thought was my all and my life and giving me the freedom to find perfection...it just bothers me that even though so much time has passed she IS ANGRY AT ME...how can she, how dare she...i would have been married to my 1st husband forever no matter what cuz i did take my vows to the heart...but she acts so jealous and insecure it's so pathetic...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Honestly she probably is jealous of you. After all he married you first and whether she likes it or not he will always have to compare any woman he's married to afterwards to you... kindda like you always compare sex to the person who took your virginity.... its just the way the human brain works. That's one point karma, zero points homewrecker
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree, my mother was the 'other woman,' 15 years and 2 kids later my stepfather left for his new girlfriend. I'm waiting to see what happens first; he dies or leaves her
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Sorry, but there was already something wrong with the relationship for it to happen in the first place. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. They aren't the homewreckers, the people in the relationship are. I think it is more hurtful when they find happiness in someone else not you. And rejoicing in other people's downfalls isn't necessarily good for karma either so keep a good hold on that. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2010