How can I pass the time?

I'll be 37 weeks on Friday, I just packed my hospital bag, the nursery is done, and now I have nothing to do. :( I thought it would go faster since I'm at the doctor's two days a week (I have to have two NSTs a week and my regular appointment due to Gestational Diabetes) and it seems like it's DRAGGING. As scared as I am for the whole thing, I am so excited, but I need something to pass the time. I still have a feeling he's coming early, I don't know why, but even so I have 23 days until my due date and I am so bored.

What did you guys do to pass the time?

NMRx

Asked by NMRx at 6:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I just tried to keep busy. But I was lucky, as I was due the first art of January and had the holidays to keep me occupied. Maybe start a scrapbook or something?
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 6:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• *part not art!
    Emmy_Dollface

• If you can afford it, get a Nintendo DS. I have a pink one I'm taking to the hospital. It passes the time really fast, especially if you find a game you REALLY like. I've worked at two video game retail stores so I'm sure if you're interested I'll be able to recommend some really fun games for you. If you think this might be an idea go ahead and email me!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Do a belly cast; after it dries for 48 hours or so; you can decorate it and then gloss it over... it will take up time and it is not only a fun thing to do; you will cherish it; it is my favorite thing from my pregnancy with my lil guy!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• How about making meals that you can heat up when you are too tired to cook? A few lasagnas, meatballs, meatloaf, mashed potatos, stuff like that. Anyone you can meet for lunch one or twice a week? Get a prenant mommy massage, your nails and hair done. Can you address Holiday cards and do some shopping? Hope something comes up.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Oooh, addressing Holiday cards is a GREAT idea!! I too am trying to pass the time!! I've been writing a "To do" list every week that way I have a plan and something other than the baby coming to look forward to......it seems to help a bit. I'll be 39 weeks Friday!
    JenLavazza

Answer by JenLavazza at 8:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2008