New Camera?

How often do you get a new camera?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• Only when my old one breaks. I just got a new Canon this month.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• not very often..i just got a new camera a few weeks ago and before that it was like 2-3 years ago
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Lately it's about every 2 years. My DH got me the Samsung dual view (the one that has a small screen on the front) last year for Christmas and I love it!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My husband had a camera before we got together and here we are almost 5 years later with the same camera and it still works perfect!!!! :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I got a new HP digital with a little picture printer 3 yrs ago and it is all working like new
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I got the Canon 5D Mark II when it was released. I probably won't get another one for a long time as this is my dream camera.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• like every couple of years as long as mine is working then I dont need a new one
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• every year but im obsessed w/ electronics and love them i give my old camera away or let a random toddler have it lol i have a nikion cyber shot now its over a year old but i just cant get it back from my ex..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If mine is still working, I keep using it. My older 1.5 megapixels camera that puts the pics right onto a disk is great, but the quality of the cameras with more megapixels is getting so much better - might have to get the next model that still puts the pics onto a disk or a CD though - I really like that feature !! I have one that does not do that and the pics sit on the little memory card thingy until someone else moves them to a disk for me - I know how, but I don't think about it !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I got my camera at Wal-mart 2 years ago and it still working
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2010