wyr hair weave or extensions

toybar02

Asked by toybar02 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in

• A weave is a form of hair extensions.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• do you mean tracks or the individual extensions if so maybe extensions. I don't use either one but i would try extensions just to be different.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 12:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• As a stylist, I do both. And believe it or not, I do more weaves than fusion hair extensions. On my head the weave felt better and it wasn't as hard on my hair to remove.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldn't do either of them. They are both really bad for your hair and do a lot of damage. They're pretty, yes, but once it's time to remove them, they usually leave you with bald spots and a lot less hair than you had before. I'd go for the clip-in kind made with human hair.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• PinkDiamond, I have clients that have been getting them for years and there hair is actually better than before they started. If you are having bald spots then you weren't taking care of them or had weak hair follicles and shouldn't have had them done. I have a client with bald spots from clip ins and we are doing track and sew to cover it. Her hair looks great and its finally growing back.
    Same concept with other services, bleach doesn't fry hair, the people who use it do. Color doesn't damage hair, just the people who don't use it properly or use the right kind, etc etc.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• extentions
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Hmmm interesting I did not know there was a difference. You learn something new everyday.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I guess a weave....but i have really thick, healthy hair (with a fine texture)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

Next question in
wyr car or bike