Who else thinks Amber's full of $h!t?

So who else thinks Amber's full of it when she says she "white's out" when she hits Gary? I agree that she needs counseling, but I don't think she "white's out"....I just think she's immature and selfish and doesn't care what her actions cause at the moment....

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• never heard the term "whites out" I call bullchit on her part trying to make stupid excuses for her behavior...I have heard people "blackout" when in a rage but yeah she is full of it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yeah, I had never heard that term either until watching tonights reunion.....
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• knowing how much of a bitch she is, i bet she said "white out" because she's racist. I hate her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• LOL! Actually Dr. Drew used the term as well....
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Is Dr. Drew really a DR.? and if he i s who says he is licensed and a goo one at that...I mean really now he is on TV! not an office providing real help to those who really want to see him in private
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I meant a "good one"...sorry
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OH CRAP I MISSED THE SHOW?!?!?!?!?!? DANG IT
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have heard the term. It is a common term actually. And it wouldn't suprise me if she does. Which is scary when a child is involved. White Out happens when someone triggers something so deeply painful that your body and mind react with high energy and defensivness almost no control of ones self. I was like this with my abusive ex. I was just tired. I have never been like this with anyone else I have been with EVER. It's really not for me to say if she is or isn't. She still will have to be responsible for the aftermath white out or not.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes ma'am, he is a real Dr. And actually, I think he is a good one.
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• AND ITS CALLED BACK OUT NOT WHITE OUT
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010