do u think i am shallow?

i date white men exclusively ; thats just my preference since i was a little girl. i love their skin ,hair, pink lips yumm... do u think thats shallow dating only wm exclusively??? I DONT THINK SO. SOME of my friends think so and i dont care i like whAat i like no one can change my mind. thats just what i am attracted to.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• i think your a woman secure of what you like...and you like what you like and nobody can say anything about it...i think your just fine not shallow but SECURE...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It's not shallow. If you don't find other skin types attractive then you just don't. Obviously if you are being snooty to others about it, maybe. It's no different than if you aren't attracted to really skinny guys, or really short guys, or whatever. You can't change what is physically attractive to you, and unfortunately that is all how it gets started. You don't walk up to the person who looks least attractive to you and think to yourself "this guys has to be fabulous, because he is nothing physically of what I am looking for" and then ask him out. Just doesn't work that well.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 12:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• NO, I don't think it's shallow. Some men date only blondes or brunettes. Some women date only Asain or black men....I don't think having a preferenceand and sticking to it makes you shallow.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No, you just know what you like. I'm very specific in what I'm attracted to, but I tried dating outside of that just to make my family happy. I don't recommend it.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with it.
    calzacmom

Answer by calzacmom at 12:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• to each it own i have niece who only date black men so what are your friends so worry about tell them to get over it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't think so...My mom teases/d me bc I only date NERDS...I never thought of them like that I was just attacked to a certain type of person...and I am proud to say that My husband is a GEEK!!! =0)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 12:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thanks for your opinions guys!! but i am from a different country and NO OFFENSE TO AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN BUT not all of them but too many have this ghetto persona that turns me off. ps... not all of them but too many of them. the ones i come across act like they are in a rap video 24/7 and its irritating. in my experience (and other women have told me this too) a guy from another race will approach u like;; hi how are u doing ? but these african american guys will be like (Yo ma wuzz up?) no thanks.
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No I don't this your shallow at least I hope your not... I have the same problem I would rather date white or even black men as apposed to other races people sometimes tell me its shallow or raciest but it's honestly not I just don't like the way other races treat their women
    pinkangel79

Answer by pinkangel79 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think we all have a certain "type" we are attracted to. We can't help it. Don't worry. Love who you want to love.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2010