Opinions please!

My SO and I decided recently to start trying for a child. I had my IUD removed on the 14th of September and the next day started bleeding. I attributed it to the removal of the IUD even though it lasted for 7 days and seemed more like a period. 7 days after I stopped bleeding I had very light spotting for 2 days and ever since have had no bleeding of any kind. Lately I've had really bad nausea and breast tenderness, so even though I thought it highly unlikely I took a pregnancy test that came up negative. I'm wondering what people's opinions are on if I should take another test, call my dr. or both?? I've been pregnant 3 times, miscarried twice, and all 3 times the at home tests were negative, even into the 5th month. If I had been trying to conceive for awhile I would believe I was pregnant, but my IUD was just removed 36 days ago, so wouldn't it be really odd for me to be pregnant already? Do I wait and see if I start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually got pregnant the day I took my IUD out. Go to the doctor and get a blood test, the can tell you as soon as 10 from the date of conception. good luck and babydust!
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 12:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Id go see a doc
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i would go see a doc
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 12:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010