taebo.. has anyone lost weight with the videos??

wanting to loose weight and wanted to do taebo or atkins which one would be better or tell me ur personal experiences on any one of the two u have tryed? please

kimmi85035

Asked by kimmi85035 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• taebo is a work out and atkins is a diet, so you need to do both. and yes they work.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I haven't tried either, although I have considered TaeBo. :) You can get a lot of excellent advice with this site:
    SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

I have learned so much on there and am so thankful for them. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• memiqen keeps answering with this sparkpeople.com but have you lost any weight.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Well, I have a tae bo workout and I just didn't like the workout. It's too fast at times which makes the moves uncoordinated and I didn't feel I was getting as much out of it. The moves were awkward for me and hurt my knees at times. I love Jillian Michaels. I lost almost 25lbs doing her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and counting calories at www.everydayhealth.com. I have fallen off the wagon though and haven't exercised at all lately. I have been so busy and just lazy since I surpassed my goal weight. But I will take my own advice here and start doing her workouts again. Good luck to you.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• taebo is a little hard to keep up with at times but fun
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Haven't tried, but it looks like fun.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2011