Pregnant...again

So I found out I was pregnant today with my 2nd.
Will this have a bad effect on my body? My son is 7 months old.

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 12:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!!!!! My doc told me its best to wait 18 months.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I DONT THINK IT WILL BE BAD ON YOUR BODY YOU SHOULD PRETTY MUCH BE HEALED IM PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD COME JOIN THE DUE IN JUNE GROUP IM THEIR....IM 6 WEEKS AND MY SECOND SON WILL BE 2 IN FEB
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• what do you mean will this be bad on your body? depends on your age, weight i guess. I have only had once child shes 9 months and my body is totally different. I was so skinny and now i have kept the weight i put on . ( didnt excercise and ate crap) so now i have weight issues, my girl down there doesnt look the same at all and i have stretch marks all over my body.. does it matter in the end? i would like to be back to what i was but that is unrealistic, be happy you were fortunate enough to have another baby.. Babies choose their parents, its up to us to show the universe we deserve them. if your worried about you body, get a check up? make sure you excercise and eat properly! you dont want to end up like me ! :) congrats with your baby. and by the time your due your lil one wont be so dependant on you. they will want attention of course but its different to having a one month old. goodluck
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Depends on your genetics... look at your blood relatives to get the answers...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• depends on age weight and if your n good health u should b ok tho..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I got pregoo hen my son was 4 months and I hada cesction...I am fine Thank God I was really scared but it worked out and I am due in Dec...Just having anhother csection.....only risk I face is my scar opening if I did vbac and I choose not to risk that
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 8:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Congrats! I went 6 years in between my kids, so not sure about the effects to your body, but good luck!
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Congrats on the second! What do you mean "bad effects" on your body? I agree with other posters that it has to do with genetics, your current age and weight.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Congrats! I got pregnant with my 2nd when my 1st 7mo and again when my 2nd was 8 mo lol I healed pretty fast after the 3rd and actually felt a million times better than I had in my whole life. Althought I think its because I took much better care of my self and lost alot of weight. I would say you will probably be just fine :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010