If you do not get along with your ex or your sd/ss mom do block that parent from seeing your facebook profile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• YES. they don't need to know what is going on with you other than what you want them to know
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• no, i dont have anything to hide. but i also dont post my life story second for second on facebook either or any website for that matter. i just have it for entertainment.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Why on earth would someone want to stay in that close of a contact with an ex much less an ex's family... I find it rude to try and stay in a family you are no longer a part of, and not to mention you are stepping into what should be the comfort zone for your ex to be WITH THEIR FAMILY!!! If you are an ex stick to your own family, and as for FB or whatever social networking group... cut them out since it is now your life and you should be moving on? I could never do something so foul to my ex or his family, and I don't even like them to spare them, but figure I have more class than that... I send letters and pic about just the kid through the U.S. Mail and that is about it
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It's not smart to post all your business on FB anyway. I don't post anything I wouldn't want anyone to see period. Blocks and privacy settings don't always work, I've even seen them dissapear at times. If you don't want anyone to know, don't post it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• my ex just remarried a month ago and they got joint custody of my son and are havin another kid he didnt even want his first .. he would look at my facebook and use my status against me so i made it private it solved everything..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes i have mine set to private not only for him but i don't want just anyone going through my stuff.

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010