other than this...

Other than people THINKING your child will be wild and crazy and off the walls when born, is it ever bad when your baby kicks allllll the time?? mine just kicked 10 times in about 1 min? and its like this all of the time. (dont get me wrong i love feeling her, shes amazing and i love it.)

anything bad ever come out or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my daughter NEVER stopped moving!! all day all night! she was crazy in my belly!! everyone kept saying she was going to be a handful. well, since shes been born, all of my friends are completely jealous of me lol. she is happy and content, she sleeps all night (im talkin ten to twelve hours since she was a week old) she very rarely cries. Shes still squirmy but other then that shes one of the best behaved babies ive ever seen!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Good :) It irritates me a little bit when people say my daughter is going to be crazy and chaotic. I think it boils down to parenting.
    Anonymous

• As long as it's consistent, you're cool. If baby is suddenly and uncharacteristically busy, to the point that the movement seems frantic, this can be a sign that baby is in serious trouble and you should call your doc asap. But what you are describing sounds really normal, and pretty much exactly like my son. :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 6:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Oh, and my son is a doll. He's a busy guy, but he's far from being a terror.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 6:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• it does not boil down to parenting a child has a personality no matter how hard you try to control it. you can spank or do time outs and be consistant but if your child is a very active child or crazy then that is not a parents fault and imo i would prefer a child with a personality than one that was quiter and did nothing...either way once your child hits the terrible twos and even one year old when they are curious your baby will be on the move and you will be saying calm down they are kids and thats what kids do.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol my son did it alot but he is a very good boy now and not as wild as most kids he was just moving alot when i was pregnant
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• im saying if yuo let your child bounce off the walls and act like a brat, its your parenting, there is a time and place for everything.
    Anonymous