What stuff do you make/bake/create with bisquick?

I love the pancakes! I used to like to make shortcake bisquits for strawberry shortcake. I am thinking of using jams and preserves instead of fresh fruit next. And topping the bisquit with the jam, some ice-cream, and mini chocolate chips.
and other toppings.
What toppings do YOU use for shortcake deserts?
And instead of the bisquit it will be pancakes, (with the fruit/toppings)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make dumplings with bisquick, cheeseburger bake, chicken bake, biscuits and gravy, I use bisquick as a breading for chicken strips, and I love the waffles!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i make pizza with them mmmmmmmmmmmm also with biscuit i and fruit ,
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I make quiches mostly. Love them! Don't make pancakes or waffles nearly as often as I'd like. And I have been meaning to try cheeseburger bake for a while now, thanks for the idea!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i was considering breakfast cupcakes but havent acted on it yet
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love the impossible pies, quiches, for biscuits of course, and breading pork chops. I make the shortcakes-basically the biscuit recipe +adding sugar and strawberries or raspberries or peaches. Yum!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• mmm chicken and buscuits...I'd love to see how it would work for fried chicken
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Biscuits and pancakes are our usuals. Waffles, casseroles, muffins, cakes, are other things I make on occasion with it. Hoping to try some savory muffins soon.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Dumplings. I prefer not to use baking mixes but to make everything from scratch instead, but I just can't get dumplings to come out near as good as when I make them with bisquick!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• never used it b4
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010