WHY?

WHY DO ALL OF U THAT THINK U NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL ASK?? WHY DONT U JUST GO? THE FASTER U GET THERE THE BETTER RIGHT? u all say IM BLEEDING well get the hell off the computer and get ur ass to the hospital blood isnt good. unless its very little and thats only sometimes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some women feel intimidate by the hospital, I know i was yesterday when i was told to go to the hospital right away i got nervous and shaky... its not normal to go to the hospital, maybe they feel they need assurance. It really all boils down to that it doesnt hurt you at all. It is their decision what they do.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• thats kinda just mean really some want to know if someone else had it maybe they are waiting for a ride or maybe they live to far and want to get some advice if you have the problems with people ask for advice then maybe you shouldnt be in the answers section ... im sorry but you dont always know the whole story and you shouldnt judge when you dont know the whole thing
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Uh yeah like the two above me said, how rude of you to judge a group of women you don't even know.I'm sure you've been in a situation, maybe not like this, and you needed reassurance.I don't understand why women, excuse me GROWN ass women get on CafeMom and put others down!I mean is there not a hobby or interest you have besides bashing?The world is full of such hate and its ridiculous.Everyone needs a little help or someone to talk to sometimes and that's what cafemom is for.I suggest you go find a hatemail website that suites the angers and frustrations you have for innocent ppl asking innocent questions!!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ok..i agree with you but this is CafeMom and these questions are Always gonna be asked on here..Expecially from the first timers.. If I see the question, i just choose not to read or answer them..Just skip them like i do and you wont be pissy everytime you get on here.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2008