Porn or not to porn....

How many of you are ok with your SO, DH watching porn (without your involvement)

Pumelo

Asked by Pumelo at 1:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• its good for some relationships
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm fine with it. He can watch it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I encourage it... I watch it without him all the time... So when I find good ones, I email them to him...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm actually more comfortable with porn than he is. So it's never really been an issue, he doesn't like it. I even tried to get him to watch one with me and he got all weird, maybe even a little jealous! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• my hubby did it before we where married i don't think he is watching in now and if he is oh well he is adult and if he can help in bed i say go for it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am lucky that my husband hates it...he gets NOTHING out of it...and in his own word: "after having my daughters it saddens me that women resort to this for money...i would not encourage it cuz i would never want my daughters doing this...and if for some crazy reason they did i would hate every men watching it"

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I dont care one way or the other...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I hated it... then I just ask him to do it when I am not around. Gives me a break. HAHA
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 1:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'd be fine with it if he had interest. I was the one that came with a porn collection, not him! LOL He does subscribe to Playboy, but I don't think he spends much time with them. Wouldn't bother me if he did, and he knows that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• absolutely not ok in our relationship. Thankfully neither of us like it so its a non issue for us.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010