Does your child have an imaginary friend?

DeBee13

Asked by DeBee13 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My sons don't, but I did. Her name was Sweetpea and she stuck around until I was 4 and we moves to a new home and I had plenty of "real" friends.
    One thing my Mom often talks about is how she had asked my DR. and he told her that Sweetpea would go away when I got friends. But when we first moved and I got my first good friend, Shawn, she didn't know what to do , because Shawn started playing with Sweetpea too. LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Well he has an imaginary dog.....named papermill. I'm not sure how he got the name. The funny thing is..we have 2 dogs at home that are inside.
    BWIND

Answer by BWIND at 1:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• YES!! It is so great! The imagination in my son is just wonderful! He also has a "pet fly" and a "baby". I know the baby is because I am prego but we have no idea why a fly.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• no.

but he had tons of action figure that he names after his favorite cartoon characters or tv people.... like for example: he loves the imagination movers right now and has named four of his action figure men all the names of the people on that show.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 8:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• nope
    charliesmom777

Answer by charliesmom777 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010