do any of you go without underwear??

just wondering if any women would prefer to go commando

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i used to. before i got pregnant i never wore them. i dont know why, i just found in more comfy! but since being pregnant and having my daughter, im back to the good ole panties again!!
    Anonymous

• only at night time thank god for birth control lol
    Anonymous

• I dont wear panties unless Im going to the dr. I dont want him to know I dont wear any lol. I think I stopped wearing them my senior year of highschool. When I was pregnant I didnt wear any, and now my daughter is 5 months old and I dont wear any. Just for about two months after she was born I wore them - until I stopped bleeding.
    Anonymous

• Yes, except to work. I wear them to work, that's all.
    DivaNCali

Answer by DivaNCali at 10:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I've only gone a couple times w/out undies -- and that was for my then-boyfriend.
    Anonymous

• i hardly ever wear them! only during that time of the month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i dont really wear undies at home usually wear lounge pants, pjs or shorts...im a thong wearing girl so those arent the comfiest to wear at home or to sleep...but always wear tehm to go out!! unless its just a quick run to mcdonalds or something for my DS
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 1:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yes ma'am I go commando. I will only wear thongs/lace hot pants when TOM visits or to tease my husband. I hate trying to figure out what size I am (bc of weight gain and loss due to pregnancy). But for thongs, my ex use to pin me down, grab the back of my thongs & pull them until it made a poppin sound... Kinda like when ppl snap ur bra... And to make clear, I do wear jeans & shirts that covers me so no one can tell... I cringe at seeing someone's crack..ewww
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 5:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yes
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• YES!!!!I let the cat out the bag!us women need to breathe down under in monkey land....lol
    Anonymous