has anyone used the fresh start stuff from tresseme?

First off I know I'm probably spelling tresseme wrong! lol But has anyone used teh fresh start stuff? I dont liek to wash my hair every time I shower because it dries out so fas, But it also gets greasy really fast. So I end up washing it anyways lol. I have no clue how people can go like two weeks without washing it. So has anyone used it if so did you like it? did it work? Oh I have curly hair btw

joscelyne

Asked by joscelyne at 1:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have thick curly hair and thought that the fresh start stuff would be good to try when my hair was really dry. I got the foam one that is marketed for curly hair and gave it a shot. I really didn't like it at all. It made my hair look dull and it was all stiff, not to mention it killed my curls. Thankfully, I tried it on a day when I didn't have to go anywhere! If you decide to try it, just try it on a day when you don't have much going on.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol thanks thats what I always do when I try new stuff
    joscelyne

Comment by joscelyne (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I haven't used it, and as much as I would like to can't because i have oily hair and have to wash it every day :( lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love tresseme shampoo and condtioner but haven't tried their new stuff but the old stuff made a girl with thin hair have more hair idk why but it did and it made it so much more healthy..but after hearing the new stuff made ur hair stiff bluck! don't think I'll try the new I'll stick with the old
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• haven't tried it but do like tresseme shampoos and conditioners
    chickpee

Answer by chickpee at 12:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010