How can you be against porn, but dress slutty and take suggestive pictures on a regular basis?

I have noticed some of the people on here are against porn and say it's demeaning to women, but then their photos on their profile and their avatar are all slutty, low cut, short skirts, posing suggestivley. Isn't that demeaning to women? I mean you are not leaving anything to the imagination. Men are seeing a lot more of you if you dress like that on a daily basis. It just seems like a double standard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont care one way or the other about porn...DH likes it and sometimes I will enjoy it...Yes i wear low cut tops every now and then but i keep myself coverd...dont like short shorts or short skirts. I dont want to have to worry about if there is a brease blowing by to raise my skirt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• cuz low cut shirts and titis hanging out are 2 different things...cuz being sexy with your husband is a lot different from fucking ever dude on camera to make a few dollars...i can go on......

I PARTY LIKE A PORN STAR YES FOR MY HUSBAND ONLY...AND IF I HAVE "SEXY PICS" THEN GUESS WHAT MY HUSBAND WAS THE ONE TAKING THOSE PICS...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• That's not pertaining to the question. I'm asking if you are AGAINST porn but dress slutty, how is one better than the other.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• But it's not just for your husband. Everyone can see you, not just him. Especially if you are posting the pics on here, then they aren't just for your husband. Some dirty nasty guy could still ogle them.People dress like that for a reason, not strictly for comfort. It's to draw attention to themselves.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i am not then i can careless i am happy my husband only likes my porn...lol i think it's sad for girls to have to do that shit for money cuz it's kind of prostitution if you think about it...your having sex with different dudes for money...but hey whatever 

=)

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• But it's okay to dress like a prostitute on a daily basis? As long as you aren't doing it? What is this, Erin Brokovitch?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i dress sexy-classy cuz i can and my body is still good...cuz i will not be doing it when i am sagging...but i show no breast, ass, cheeks, or punany...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Wearing small tight clothing isn't classy, sorry. And if you are dressing like a porn star you in a way are promoting it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I completely agree that you can't be in favor of porn but present yourself as a porn star or a slut. Double standards.
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 1:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Why can't you just have a logical,intelligent conversation with someone without resorting to swearing and insults? Can't understand half of what you are saying. And obviously you are guilty of dressing like a prostitute or you wouldn't keep posting over and over again. Grow up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010