would u stay with a man who u love even if he has cheated multiple times ?

but..... he provides financial security,no kids on either side, and u get to travel the world with him and u dont have to get a job ever if u dont want to. i am in this situation and i am gonna leave him but just want your opinions and views thats all.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• no way i will say bye bye bye...i am too full of myself to put up with that disrespect...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would have too leave, if for no other reason than self respect
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No. I would not.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I personally would leave.
    TheThriftyMama

Answer by TheThriftyMama at 2:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• You may have to get a job now and give up some things you've enjoyed but I think in the long run you will like it better because you will have your own self respect and be able to heal so that you can find someone who is going to treat you the way you want and deserve to be treated.
    Jezzeria

Answer by Jezzeria at 9:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i agree with u 100%
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i would probably stay in that case...but i would almost certainly have someone on the side as well.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• the thing about me is i would not be happy with having some other man on the side; i love exclusive relationships .they are more special than having a man here and there.plus less chance of catching a disease
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yeah, you are wise to leave. If you stay, then you're staying for the money and travel, etc. Good for you for standing up for yourself!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i would have to leave if theres no children or anything there is nothing keeping you there bt your love for him bt if he doesnt love you then theres no reason to waste your love on him!
    Jess122707

Answer by Jess122707 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2010