Are you skirts only?

Are you working towards it?
What kind of skirts do you like?
How does your family feel about it?

LadyCash

Asked by LadyCash at 1:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I grew up in a skirt and dress only household. I'm not going back to that. I'm not going to force my daughters into that.
    My parents thought it was a proper as Christians, to be modest and wear clothes according to the sexes.
    My husband doesn't care. I'm opposed to false modesty and modesty in general. It's not me.

I do like good looking clothes and I do have dresses and skirt sets but my wardrobe has more jeans and pants then anything else.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I rarely wear skirts or dresses because I just don't like them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I wear pants and skirts, I don't feel like pants are not modest, it just depends on what you wear, just like some skirts can be the opposite of modesty :).
    MamaJasmine, this is probably in the religion section, because some women only wear skirts for religious reasons, some Christians, Orthodox Jews etc.

Amoraeterna

Answer by Amoraeterna at 8:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm with beeky. I'm also wondering why this is in the Religions section; seems to be fit better in Beauty & Style. Then again, there are religions that require women to wear only skirts; never pants. I think it's something to do with "... a woman shall not wear anything resembling a man ..."
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My daughter wears skirts =) I wear jeans
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Am pretty much a skirts-only gal.  I rarely wear pants.  Started in grade school, I went to a school where girls had to wear skirts and we would wear shorts underneath so we could play on the monkey bars. 

tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i like minis lol no i dont do only skirts
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am allergic to underwear so if I wore skirts all the time I would be showing off a bit more than I should be... no skirts here.. ps why the heck is this in the religion section???
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 7:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm with beeky.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i like shorts and jeans better
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010