What is the quickest way to get rid of flea bites?

I am 38 weeks pregnant and I have flea bites all over me. My puppy's have been put on frontline which is a once a month treatment for fleas. Also I have an exterminator coming out to infumagate the house. How can I get rid of the flea bites and all the itching before my scheduled c section on the 26th?

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• I use tobacco for mosquito bites, it pulls the toxins out and makes the itch stop, I'm guessing it would to the same for flea bites..I've tried several anti itch creams in the past and nothing works like tobacco does. You hold it under hot water for a few seconds then just let it sit on the bite for a minute or so.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well i dont know how you would get rid of the bites but to get them to stop itching i use caladryl lotion or some kind of an anti itch cream. But if you have an infestation you should work on getting that taken care of cus if it gets to bad you will just get more flea bites and it will be harder to get rid of as the time goes on.
    tiny_mommyJL

Answer by tiny_mommyJL at 2:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Get rid of the fleas, lol.
    I know it can be a pain, they're tough little buggers.

Might ask your dr, as your pregnant.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 3:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2010