Am I blocking myself? And is it time to let it go?

So back at the end of March I had found out I was pregnant and spent two weeks being super excited. And then I started getting pain in my side. Shortly there after bleeding and more pain and a trip to ER to find out its ectopic. They tried giving me the shot only to find out the pregnancy was too far a few weeks later. So I lost the whole tube and my overies on my left side. That was the whole month of April.
So my husband and I have decided to try again, the doctors gave me the go ahead back in August and I really do want another child. and we've been trying since. But I still can't help but feel sad and cry every time I think that I would've had a due date around now(ish). Am I holding myself back by thinking about it so much and wanting it so bad? Does anyone know how I can just let it go and stop feeling so sad about it?

prettypaper

Asked by prettypaper at 2:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you need to give yourself time to heal
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 2:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• You need to grieve. Pain like that doesn't just go away. It may never go away. And only you and other women with the same experience can understand. So if your family is telling you to move on, they think it's in your best interest, but you should try talking to someone in the same situation. Good Luck!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• You need to try and let it go. You can still have a baby, it's just going to take a little longer than expected. When you get caught up in the trying part you stress your body and upset it's natural pH. Sperm cannot survive an acidic environment which makes it that much harder. Allow yourself time to cope with the loss.focus on how much you love your hubby and being with him.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010