What did you get your daughter for her 6th birthday?

She turns 6 next month and I have an idea of a few things but I still need a BIG thing ya know?!

blountslady3

Asked by blountslady3 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i got her a basketball thingy, lol, ya know, those things that are portable, and ya fill the botttom part up with water so it doesnt knock down when youre playing...and i got her a soccer net (well i guess technically its a hockey net......but we use it for soccer) and i got her a basketball and soccer ball..LOL as well as some new clothes and some lil toys that she wanted..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• okay i know this sounds crazy but my daughter asked for a DS for her 5th bday and i told her is she got good conduct in school she could get it and whooo whooo she was the best kids in class lol so i endup buying her it with educational games...
    carnline

Answer by carnline at 3:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My dd is 7 right now .

The past year (for bdays and Xmas) some things she's gotten that she really loves are:
    DS Lite
    Pillow Pet
    Barbies
    Zhu Zhu pet
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 6:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We took her to get her ears pierced.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010