Is it just me...

or does anyone else like to listen to Christian music only on Sundays?

fluppyducky

Asked by fluppyducky at 3:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• idk..i listen to it all the time. i flip from contemporary xtian, to classic rock, to disco. ah, the joys of satellite radio!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I listen on Pandora, so I have Christian music mixed in with all the other styles I like :)

Amoraeterna

Answer by Amoraeterna at 7:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• oh spare me...no way. I hate that stuff. Entitled to my opinion :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• When I was much younger and Christian, I listened to a group called Rachel Rachel a lot, as well as Amy Grant's Father's Eyes album. I enjoyed listening to them any day of the week.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't listen to it all the time, but I listen to it occasionally throughout the week, and sing along. It gives me something good to think on.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No.... but I do like to listen to Gaia Consort and other Pagan music groups, but that's any day of the week.
    But if I don't make it to UU on Sunday I do get the urge to UTube some great UU music.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I never really have been that big of a fan of chrisian music. there was this band called jars of clay that I did like though when I was little and my mom was attempting to make me christian and there was another song that I liked but I cant remember the name of it. I'm a lot happier listening to all the pagan music I have saved on my favorites on YouTube.

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 12:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010