• In the Spotlight:

WAYYYY TO EARLY TO TELL I KNOW, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THE REASON?????

k so my period was 10/19. i got off on 10/22 which is about the normal 3 to 4 day period. hubby and i have been having sex all week from 10/24 until today maybe about 2 times a day. the ovulation predictor said that i would ovulate on or arround 11/2/08. but this morining i have not been feeling good. my mom had some garlic and herb chips and it made me want to throw up. then my breast have been sore all day. i am thinking maybe i could have ovulated early or something. what do you guys think? i know that it is wayyyyy to early for a pregnancy test. please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A lot of women want to be pregnant, so it is sometimes in their head which causes symptoms to arise, im not saying you couldnt become pregnant, but it is wayyy to early, i dont even think the egg is fertilized yet.
    Anonymous

• im sorry i meant

a lot of times women WANT to be pregnant...
    Anonymous

• just relax a little bit and wait until u feel its ok to take a test.. or u can go to the drs and get blood work done
    Anonymous

• i agree with the first poster sometimes a woman wants it so bad they even can get the belly and missed period its basically your mind completely fooling your body .. just try not to think about it so much and try to get the dr to give you a blood test good luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008