What's on your agenda for today?

...just curious

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dentist Yay what fun...

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• To get some cleaning done later, in between taking care of the babies!
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 6:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well, get dd ready for daycare and then go study at the library and then have lunch with a friend and then go pick her up and then make dinner and then give her a bath and then probably play a little and then bed and then back to more studying.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Going to an elderly friends apartment to do her wash, she is legally blind, so I am going to shout out the spots on her clothes that she doesn't see. Take her down to breakfast and then to exercise class. Then home to do my stuff, wash, pay bills and sit in the chair and read my book. Gorgeous day in AZ.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Lots of laundry and cleaning, and getting ready for a weekend get away!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well.. after being on here for awhile i'm gonna do some laundry and clean up my house since i really didn't get a chance to do some of it yesterday since i had a dr's appt with my cardiologist then i had blood work to do after that so everything got pushed back a day.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I get to go on a car trip! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited (if you can't tell). My family lives two hours away and I don't get to see them much. Well I need to do something near them today and it just happens to work that we can actually connect for a visit, yeah!!!!!!!!!!! This is the 1st time in about three months we've connected! Next time will probably be Christmas if the weather holds out.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• doing invoices for my group deposits and making tons of reservations. Dreaming the day away!
    Softone

Answer by Softone at 10:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2010