If I could tell the Leaders of my country anything, I'd say _____________.

Here's your chance to tell Your Nation's Leaders something they need to know. Plz keep it clean for the young ones. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Stop the outrageous spending esp. on useless garbage..LISTEN to US the American people (yes this excludes illegal aliens).Put America first not your own interests.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• You're fired
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Get the liquor stores, guns, and drugs out of the inner cities. Stop wasting money on unimportant things and make sure our public schools are funded and not closing down. Stop giving breaks to the rich people and start helping low-income families to reach self- suffiency. Rehabilitate prisoners so that they can get educated and become active members of their communities because some of them actually want to change and get a second chance in life, and the list goes on.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 7:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• We're cutting the budget ourselves. We're eliminating your salary until the debt is paid and the budget is truly balanced. Since most of you are independently wealthy it shouldn't be a problem. Oh, and Nancy, we're repossessing your plane and selling it. The money will go toward the debt you've created.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would say "Borrowing money to spend your way out of debt does not work. Please stop the insanity."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• sorry, anon was me. they should put the answer anon box further from the post your answer box.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'd say, "Put all your money in this bag and nobody gets hurt."
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Education is one of the most important things we can give to our children and ourselves. Fix the educational system, make it work for everyone, and do it NOW!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 11:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• "Pack up and go home." "Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out." Either of these works for me!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010