White long sleeved t's

My 3 year old son has so many t-shirts that still fit him from this summer. Where can I find packs of long sleeved white shirts so he can layer them? All I can find are short sleeve ones or onesies.

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 7:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Old Navy usually stocks basics like that year round and they are pretty cheap.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 7:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Might get lucky at the craft store too, like Michael's. They usually carry things like that so you can decorate them.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Maybe you can find them at walmart,

I know that in the girl section, they have some white long sleeved Granimals,Their not Designed,
    He would be able to wear those!

LOL dont hate me for telling you to put him in a girl shirt,

NO ONE would notice,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had the same problem. I went to Wal-mart and bought him the Garanimals that Lexsiesmommy mentioned above. I found them in the boys section, they went up to size 5t and cost $3.50. They came in grey, white, navy, and black. And they had turtle necks also. They are tagless and I have already washed the ones I bought my son and they wash great!!
    Johnathonsmomy

Answer by Johnathonsmomy at 1:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008