anyone cant stand the mirena IUC

macklyn

Asked by macklyn at 7:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• Sorry but I love the Mirena.....not a problem with it yet. I have had it for a year now.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 7:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I loved it too :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Love it! Sorry! Why do you hate it?? What is to hate? It was a bit irritating at first with the spotting, but after a few months all my periods were gone!
    Anonymous

• I've had my Mirena for about 3 years now. I've had no problems and I love it. It's been a very good decision.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i heard its good from many people but mine is terrible never been in so much pain! besides the insertion being bad....its like ive had a month long heavy period with horrible cramps!! and checking the strings?? i cant even find them! and im not going to serach that hard for them! its so bad i wanted it out in a week!
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 6:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008