What should I do about my husband?

think my husband is addicted to masterbating I found c-- stains on his underware, on are bed sheets. I even walked in on him using my lotion and gel sock

ang7219142

Asked by ang7219142 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Eww, tell him to at least clean up after himself. Then have a talk with him about it.
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• are you getting any? if not id be worried.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• LET HIM ENJOY!!! SO WHAT? JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING SOME, IF NOT THEN FUSS.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 7:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• DONT EMBERASS HIM JUST ASK IF YOU CAN JOIN IN AND PLAY NEXT TIME HE IS IN THE MOOD.... IF HE DOESNT OR TURNS YOU DOWN, THEN ID ASK WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON.????..... AND I AGREE AT LEAST TELL HIM TO CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF LOL!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• how is this a problem for you and when you figure that out just ask him if he has an addiction. i don't think it's a hard question to ask if your close to him. then you can tell him how you feel about it and if he could stop................ i'm real lucky.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yea, if it is interfering with your sex lives together or you lives then talk about it.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I wouldnt make it a big deal. Some people do it more than others ya know? Are you two stilll sexually active? if not, thats his way of getting some with out cheating or anything

I wouldnt worry =)
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I agree as long as your getting some some no need to worry but he does need to clean up his mess. Though I love my husband I wouldnt want to sleep in his man juice. nor wash it all of the time.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Its okay as long as it is not affecting your sex life. I masturbate a whole lot my sex drive is very high, so I can relate. Furthermore my sex life is great.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think all men are lol. I wouldn't worry unless you are neglected.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008