How do you organise your hobby supplies?

I have 2 hobbies, cross-stitch and card-making. Although obviously the 2 can be done together I don't tend to do so. I therefore keep my cross-stitch stuff in 1 wheeled box and my card-making stuff in 3 other wheeled boxes. How do other people organise their hobby bits and bobs?

Creating78

Asked by Creating78 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do card making and I'm still trying to get it all organized the way I want it. Right now I have everything in different plastic storage boxes, and one bag of miscellaneous things that I found in a drawer in my kitchen. I go on youtube and I look at what my husband has laughingly dubbed (sorry) "porn for the organizationally challenged". All those scrapbook / craft room videos of how different people have their craft spaces organized. But it's a great way to get ideas for all this stuff. : )
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• usually i just have a big box i put up on the shelf and inside of there i have different envelopes and/or ziplock bags labeled with the different things. i have to keep my stuff up on the shelf over my desk so that is what works the best for me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have the cart with drawers

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I keep my crochet yarn and things that go wth it in bags that I can carry around with me and I keep my seed beads in a snap lid tote, which I need to get a bigger tote. When I had a large stash of yarn I kept the excess in 18-gallon totes.
    MomX04

Answer by MomX04 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have a 3 draw. I try to make getting what I need easy.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't - my stuff is all over the house lol!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010