What is so scary about Obama?

Im not saying he's perfect or anything, becaue I know alot of you say obama supporters worship him or whatever, but why do you think he is scary?

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • It's the ears and funny shaped mouth.
    Anonymous

• we'll just leave it at that.......
    Anonymous

• He has dead eyes. There is no light or warmth in his eyes at all. When I look at him I see a shell of a person who has no ability to actually feel anything for anyone. He is a liar,  racist, bad human being and will ruin our country. Bash me all you like but if he wins and I am proven right about him you all have to live with what he has done to our country.  When the upper middle income are forced to pay more and then have to get welfare to make it it will be his kool aid drinking followers that are to blame.

Anonymous

• The truth doesn't have to accompany words like Muslim, terrorist, Anti-Christ, Islamic, or socialism. As long as the weak-minded hear those things associated with Obama, they will fear him.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 8:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Why do Obama supporters have to be called followers? Do we call McCain supporters followers? We are just voting for whom we think is the best man for the job. No reason to spew your idiocracy!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ROBOTIC
    ELECTRONIC
    SOUL LESS
    AMERICA HATER
    RACIST
    SOCIALIST
    LIAR
    Anonymous

• Socialistic plans, his long held love of Marxism, and how close he wants to bring us to Communism...That is terrifying to me.
    Anonymous

• He's kicking John McCain's ass.
    I personally don't find that scary, but he higher he gets in the polls, the scarier some people think he is.
    Anonymous

• Nope he was danged scary to begin with. But you are right the closer I think he gets to actually being POTUS I do become more and more afraid.
    I dont know why all of you BHO supports get so defensive...the question was asked and we have answered..~shrugs~ whether or not you agree or think we are what was the word we were called??? ahh yes weak minded and idiots...got cha
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I have to agree with the replies that comment toward socialism. Some of his ideas go directly in line with socialism. The government is not here to control my specific choices. I don't need the government deciding where to redistribute private citizens' money or what my healthcare choices are. That was never the intended purpose of the American system of government.
    Mom_2_Boyz

Answer by Mom_2_Boyz at 8:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2008