Did you experience this?!?

Yesterday I saw my baby on an ultrasound for the first time and I still can't stop smiling!That's the first time I've ever seen a baby on an ultrasound period, but it was MY baby.He or She was moving its little legs, and I saw he/she's tiny little heart and spine.I was in sich ahhh!I couldn't wait to tell everyone, although I feel like noone is going to be as excited as I was and still am!All the pain from the needles and the many tools that went up in me that day didn't matter after I saw that baby.I guess this is how women feel after the pains of labor and seeing their child!I cannot wait!!I actually feel like someones mommy now, the reality has set in.How did your first ultrasound make you feel?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Such*
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol my first one we saw the baby was still a dot i still smile i cant wait to see my next one .. im so excited
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Amazing :). I had seen ultrasounds before, but its just different when you see your own. It made the pregnancy "real" for me.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I felt just like you and when I saw the heartbeat I teared up. It was an awesome experience.
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 8:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2008