Anyone else have this problem?

Last night I went to the ER for spotting and mild cramps, they said everything was fine. Now today at the same time as yesterday I am haveing spotting again. What is up?????

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 8:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be a number of things. What color is the blood? If it's brown, it's old blood. Most likely not something to worry about. Have you had sex or an internal exam in the last week? That could cause bleeding. On the other hand, when I was pregnant with my twins, I had a chronic placental abruption and spotted pretty much from 22 weeks on. However, it started as red and changed to brown. Good luck!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ive had it they told me at the er to rest and to come back if it got worse .. i suggest rest and to call ur dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• They told me the same thing, but this started when I had the day off and was doing nothing. I am a resting today????
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• try laying in bed or on th esofa with your feet higher then your head thats what i was told .. if it keeps up tho go get checked again better safe then sorry you know
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It is always bright red or pink, I had passed a clot when I was 10 weeks and they never found out why, now here I am 18 weeks and spotting. I just want to know why. THey doctors are saying that some women just do and never know why. I can't help but worry that something not right
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008