Wanna get my hair cut... not sure the style?

ALL MY LIFE - literally, since I was like 4, my hair was down to my butt until I got to high school. Then I cut it to my braline & it's been no shorter than that... ever. I always loved my long hair but now it just feels like I have TOO MUCH!!! It's thick and it's naturally curly underneath and more wavy on top with straight hair growing on the sides. It's a mess. The only way I can make it look good is to either straighten it or scrunch it up with lots of mousse or gel or goopy stuff. I know a haircut won't change that but I've been wanting something new... something "easier". Something with STYLE. The most style I've ever had was just a simple choppy layer with a razorblade. I'm ready for a change. I'm thinking shoulder-length for now... any cute styles you ladies know of that's easy & stylish without much work?

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 8:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried looking online for different up to date hairstyles? I googled a lot when I was looking for something different too. Mary Kay has a website, you can upload your pic and try different hairstyles on so you can see what you would look like. You could also ask your hairdresser their opinion. Good luck and have fun!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was looking online at pics this morning... I didn't know Mary Kay had that on their website - I'll check that out, thanks! :)
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010