Do you feel like

..you're carrying "low"? I'm 16wks along which I know is still early so obviously the baby would still be low, but I just feel this pressure down there like I'm carrying low...any info would be appreciated =)

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 8:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lik eyou said to early to really tell but i feel like it as well but ya never know lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• im really trying not to be rude so im sorry if it comes off that way, but you answered it exactly! :) You are carrying low right now because the baby is still below your belly button so there is going to be some pressure down there. :)
    Anonymous

• "some" pressure as in VERY noticable I know it may sound funny but I feel like I shouldn't even excersice because of the pressure lol. If this is laughable then that's a relief cause its common stuff =)
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i know what u mean..mine is VERY low...and im 15 weeks pregnant...mine is right up above my pubic bone just barely above it lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• its normal hun. everyone is low in the beginning of their pregnancy.
    Anonymous