what does SO do that drives you nuts?

mine wont shut his clothing drawers...leaves them hanging out

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• refuses to hold his penis when he urinates..although i don't have one, i'm sure it would help his 'aim' better than not holding it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• he never turns any think off even the oven sometimes
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• throwing his clothes on the bedroom floor, 2 steps away from the laundry basket. leaving dirty dishes on the coffee table, or leaving them on the counter dirty not bothering to rinse it off. just little lazy things like that.. drives me crazy! pick up after your damn self!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• mine leaves a trail of clothes through the house when he comes home from work...He also never turns anything off, I came home the other night and he was out, the TV was on and so were all of the downstairs lights and our bedroom and bathroom lights upstairs.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Lately it is everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Not listening!
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OMG after 19 years where do I start? A BIG one lately is he gets mad at me for things HE does himself - I try to keep that to myself but after him nagging me I snap back at him that he does it too and then he calls me immature for pointing the finger back at him. Then he asks for an example of when he did it and there's several times in the past 19 yrs he's done it but I can't name a specific time because I'm put on the spot and I don't keep a timeline record of what he does everyday. Then I look stupid & I HATE THAT!!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• He says "I am going to do this...blah blah blah.I am going to do that....."And this and that never get done.unless I bitch at him 6 months later about it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• EVERYTHING hes an ASSHOLE
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2010