For a replacement phone do i have to get it mailed to me or can I just pick it up?

bellav17

Asked by bellav17 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• It depends on your carrier and the type of phone you have. For example, we have Sprint. My husband's phone (a Palm Pre) went on the fritz after coffee spilling on it. He had to mail his back after they mailed him a new one. If I ever have to replace my phone (BlackBerry Curve 8330), I can just go to my local Sprint store and they can replace it, as well as put most of my stuff on the replacement.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i agree with pp depend on the carrier and the phone
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If you have AT & T, for something quick, you can use a Go Phone. Just pop in your SIM card and use it until you can get yourself a better one. (It's a flaw in the system)
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Verizon mails it to you. Unless you buy it at the Verizon store or a dealer like Best Buy.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It does depend on the company. For Metropcs you have to pick it up.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010