do you facebook? if not why not?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes and I am glad I did. Some cousins from my mother's side of the family have reconnected with me and we reunited after 20 years last month. We hit it off so well that we spent a weekend with my cousin and her family and my uncle invited us over for Thanksgiving. It means a lot to me because I have been trying to find relatives from my mother's side of the family (she died 22 years ago) only to learn they were doing the same!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yup i do , i play cafe life and frontier ville
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I do. I have a lot of friends/family that don't live close, it's an easy way to keep in touch.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yes, i do! especially since i moved 4hrs away from home/work/friends..its the best way to keep in touch, with little snippets here and there. a former client called me yesterday and we talked for about an hour! it was awesome to hear from her and gab, but i can't do that with everyone! lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No, I spend enough time on the computer with CM as it is!
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yep. I do this and FB.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yes - mostly to keep in touch with family and some friends. I also use a facebook page for my business - it's free and easy!
    nancyc1010

Answer by nancyc1010 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I do, yes. I've been on facebook since before it was open to just anyone - back when it was just college students, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• used to, got bored. Plus my DH kinda took it over playing all those games and doing constant status updates so I lost interest.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010