What do you think of this ?? (relationships) adult content

My hubby has gotten larger since we met and I have too since having my baby.. i Still have 15 kilos to lose and i give up on diets and eating healthy, havent even been to a gymn for a 2-3 months as i have been studying for this semester. I said to my hubby i think he is sexy and he just said do you ? and i said of course i do why would i say it if i didnt mean it.. and he didnt say anything.. he didnt say i think your sexy too or anything.. i wasnt fishing for a compliment but it would have been nice.. he is a quiet guy and it takes him ages to figure out why im upset. i had to go back to the bedroom and tell him why i was upset because he didnt get it.. ( i swear hes a child) hes highly intelligent but not really emotionally intelligent.. anyway he thinks he doesnt feel sexy and doesnt see why i feel that way.. i feel we dont have a sex life anymore and its always an effort to do anything.

Weldo1983

Asked by Weldo1983 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I kind of think your actions were a bit immature. As you said, you weren't fishing for a compliment, so why would you expect one and then get angry and upset when you didn't get one? I agree with Samurai that you may have been unconciously fishing for one. I think you should drop being mad at him over this and you should start working out and eating right together, etc. Build yourselves up together and through encouraging one another. Not only will it strengthen your love, friendship and relationship.... but watching each other work so hard and such may re-ignite that sexual spark. :) GL.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• You are a mom.After work, school, your mom duties, your home duties.......you and all other moms are just tired.That is why it feels like so much effort to him and you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think that you might not have been "fishing" for a compliment, but i think in the back of your mind you were hoping for one. Otherwise, you would not have been upset by his simple answer.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• this is why men think women are psycho...you set him up for failure....he failed....you got mad...were you just bored and needed some bickering or what? if you need him to give you more compliments, YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM EXACTLY THAT. men do not read minds and they never will...want him to tell you youre sexy???? GET UP, EXERCISE, DIET, SEDUCE HIM, ACT SEXY, FEEL SEXY, BE SEXY. : ) wouldnt you rather he meant it when he said it anyways?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• of course samurai, i can understand that totally.. i guess im concerned that i am not sexy too. i am insecure.. alot of people are and dont admit it.. but im concerned also that he has insecurities himself. i am larger and i dont like it as i was large in high school lost my weight and now im back to square one.. i dont want to be a stick i just want to be a healthy weight and 15 kilos is the higher end of my healthy weigh range.. i worry are we going to get to the point of not having any intimacy at all. im only 27 and wev been married for 3 years.. i dont want to end up like my parents this early in life.
    Weldo1983

Comment by Weldo1983 (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thanks ladies. wasnt expecting those answers but they have helped. :)
    Weldo1983

Comment by Weldo1983 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have kinda acted the same way before but honestly you should just talk to him and try to make yourself feel better.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010