• In the Spotlight:

Ummm I dont know exactally how to go about asking this question, but if you can answer me it would really help. Thanks in advance to all who answer

i just got off my period 1 week to the day to be exact. my hubby an i have been going at it like rabbits. no we are not ttc, but i have just been that horney. so today and yesterday my breast have been a little sore. so he tells me that he thinks i am pregnant, bc when i was pregnant with our 1st who is 4 now i was super horney like i am now, and with my breast hurting that might be a sign of pregnancy. so my question is is it possible? i mean i am not suppose to have a period again until 11/17/08 so i know that with us going at it like we have it is a possibility, but what do you guys think? it would be too soon to have any pregnancy symptoms yet right? so can anyone help me with this situation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah its too soon to get symptoms, just wait a month thats all no one can really tell you otherwise. the egg is not even fertilized yet!!
    Anonymous

• it is oossile that it is to early but id just wait .. and how is the egg not fertilized? it does that before it comes out of the tubes no weither it sticks or not is the other story
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was the same way, I got super horney and we were doing it 2-3 times a day!!! Then a couple of weeks later when I kept getting sick he swore up and down I was pregnant. He was right, and I was about 6-7 weeks along already. Trust your man, if it wasn't for him I still wouldn't know yet!!!!!!! I am 18 weeks right now! :)
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well u can still have periods while pregnant.. happens to some women it wouldnt hurt to take a test or to even go to the dr. my mom had her period while pregnant with my sister her test came out neg she had to go to the dr and get a blood test..
    Anonymous

• oh forgot to tell u its not horney lol its horny.. no E :)
    Anonymous

• I would agree that it's way too soon to tell if you're pregnant. Hormones can explain all of the symptoms you're experiencing, including the "horniness".
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It,s not to soon ..i knew everytime i conceived the moment it happened. Your body is telling you , You played too hard or your pregant...most of us are really fertile right after our periods.
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2008