My DD keeps playing with her poop! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

My DD is 2 and is developmentally delayed because of some health issues. The last 3 mornings she has woke up, not said a word and has been playing with her poop. This morning I went in to check on her and she was eating it!! I put her in zip up jammies with a onsie under it and she still managed to get to it. I'm at a loss and don't know what else to do. I know it can't be healthy for her to be eating her own poo! Ew!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is gross.but I think it is normal.Just enforce how nasty it is and not to do it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well what i would do is give her punishments .. tell he she can get sick. i would also ask her doctor.. im sorry !
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 9:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• zip up PJs are wonderful, BUT what you have to do is put the zipper on backwards and place a safety pin just under the zipper so that they cannot be unzipped. And the onsie has to go on backwards too. Anything to make it more difficult for the child to undress.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2010