do you think that amber (teen mom finale) was faking her guilt last nite? Or do you think she really does feel guilty and has mental illnesses?

to me she was over dramatic..She's hurt gary so badly it's amazing he still wants one thing to do with her...How long will it take for her to lash out on that baby??? If I was gary I would go for custody for that little girl until she got the help she needed to control her anger..To me he sounds like a big wuss and afraid of what will happen if he does...But that girl needs help...She so wasn't ready to be a mom and neither was any of the other moms..I honestly feel like that little girl should've been placed up for adoption.

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• i feel like she was faking it. she would bow her head and "cry" but there were no tears coming out. shes an idiot and i agree her kid should not be with her.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think that she felt that she had to feel remorse because that is what everyone expected. And in the tabloids lately it said she was under investigation after the shows aired, so she needed to look remorseful for the things she had done, and I think she had to play the crazy card to keep for sympathy. In other words she had to cry or people would label her a monster, I think that she thinks deep in her heart she did nothing wrong and it was all Gary, that is the way she has acted and her cousin and friend tried to play it off as in past episodes. I think she will get in trouble with cps and she will either get sick of dealing with cps because they are not likely to just go away and she will give up Leah or she will lose her because she will not comply with their demands, because she is lazy. She is lazy, she is too lazy to do her GED, she was too lazy to go to high school after she was pregnant, and she thinks working part
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• (CONT) time at a tanning place was too hard while studying for her GED, and she is a SAHM and her house looked like a stye.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think everytime I see that show "where is that girls mom?" She needs her mom she's still a child and nowhere near responsible enough to have a kid...I know her dad is in her life well why don't he take the kid?? She is lazy what blew me away is she was letting some strange guy she met at walmart change and dress leah I would have thrown a fit too if I were gary..But he's equally irresponsible and lazy I dont think he can hold a job..I think she needs a wake up call and Gary should get full custody
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010