You wont sleep where?

my four yr old refuses to sleep in her bed, She wants to always sleep on the couch. We even got her a new bed, Nope didn't work either

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 9:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my 3rs old falls asleep on the couch then i take him with me upstairs when i'm ready for bed
    charliesmom777

Answer by charliesmom777 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have the same problem. My three year old ds won't sleep in his bed. He'll sleep in our room with us, or on the couch. I've debated gating him in his room at night, so that he can't come out..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My son is 14 and sleeps on the couch. LOL He has bunk beds and says they are uncomfortable.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am debating on getting him a futon.
    BradenIsMySon

• My 4yo sleeps on the floor.  She has a bed.  My almost 8yo daughter does not (long story).  A couple weeks ago there was a big fight in the girls room and I told the 8yo to sleep int he 4yo's bed.  That was the end of that and now the 4yo sleeps on the floor.

My kids are weird, though.  They like sleeping on the floor.  The fight wasn't about who would sleep in the bed, it was about who was sleeping on the limited floor space, lol.  My son also slept on the floor from about the time he was 3 until this summer (he's 9 now).  He's had beds or something to sleep on (camping mat which was really comfy) but just refused to sleep on them.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• when my son was 21/2 all he wanted to o at night is sleep on the living room floor he did not want to sleep in his bed, now he sleeps in my old full sized bed and he loves it
    kris8525

Answer by kris8525 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010