Do you have a supportive,loving,and decent husband?

Lets hear it for the good guys who pick up after themselves,help out around the house,don't spend their paychecks at the bar getting drunk,are faithful and loving!
How great is your husband S/O?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL! my dh is a great guy. he's constantly thinking and doing things to make our lives better, more comfortable. he's an organizer, and so am i..we just have different priorities or thoughts on what needs organized. he is a great father, loves spending time with our ds, and is super-sensitive to my needs or moods. if anyone needs to self-check, its me! LOL!
    yes, there are things he does that get on my nerves..but he can't help it, he's a man. and i'm not day at the park, myself. he eats anything i fix for dinner, never complains about anything i do (man, his tongue must be practically chewed off by now!), and tells me he appreciates and loves me every day.
    is our marriage perfect? its perfect for us. its what feels right, and i don't know what i'd do without him in our lives. he's a great provider, soother, and nurturer. he doesn't hang with the boys, speak ill to us. he loves us, and proves it all the time.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• hes not a cleaner, but he is a good father, he plays with my daughter,.watches her when i want a sleep in. he makes us money to live, hes caring very loyal and supportive.. he has his flaws but hes the best man for me.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My husband works hard every day to support our family. He is open, honest and trustworthy. He asks for very little, but gives as much as he can. He puts our family first and is an awesome guy. He can fix about anything and can cook as well. We are very fortunate to have such a great guy as hubby and daddy around here.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My husband takes care of us, helps out around the house and goes out of his way to prove everyday how much he loves us.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My husband is awesome. He cleans, cooks, a involved father and husband, supportive, loving,etc. I love him!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have a great husband. He works hard to provide, doesn't spend money without asking, is faithful and affectionate, helps out with the boy and with the house - he's just an all around great husband and father, and I'm blessed to be with him :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am 36 and newly married. My husband is WONDERFUL! He cooks, cleans, asks how my day is (and truly cares), is as involved as much as he can be with his son, takes care of me, I could not have asked for a better man to be in my life!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 10:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• SO cleaning? LMFAO. No but seriously, he is a wonderful father, a good listener and we are very open with each other. He works hard for the family
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• He's the best I love him I believe I hit the lottery with him ;) (sure we have r ups and downs but who doesn't) Thank you God.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love my husband. He does have his faults, but he's a hard worker, he's very supportive to me, almost to a fault, and he's' a good dad. He does his best for this family. There is much I adore about him and I am very thankful to God that we have each other.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010