is this normal?

when i was pregnant with my daughter i didnt want hardly any food at the beginning of the pregnancy bc i had nausea. Now with my son im 9 months and im not wanting to eat anything but not from nausea. is it normal to not want to eat?

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 14 weeks no sickness anymore but i still dont wanna eat .. soi hope it is lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• are you not wanting to eat at all, like the normal meal times?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I am 28wks and i never want to eat i just do cause i know i need to and sometimes i dont cause i forget or just plain dont have time.
    Anonymous

• i will sometimes eat breakfast but not want anything else all day. sometimes i have to force myself to even eat breakfast
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I'm 38 weeks and I feel the same way. I never really feel hungry until I'm starving....and even then I really don't want to eat. I think it's because the baby's so big...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 8:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I could barely eat by the end of my pregnancy. Even on the rare occasion that I was hungry, I'd eat two bites and feel stuffed. There's no room in there for food, hon. It's a very normal feeling. I'll never forget how good it felt to finally be able to eat again after I had my son.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008