Im a wreck, how do i cope with this?Please no rude comments

My ex lover & i decided to go our own ways about a week and a half ago. I can honestly say i was falling in love with him, but ithought he moved on, so i did too. Well today at 2 this afternoon he has court. Theres a 95 % chance of him facing a minum of 7 years to 15 year sentence. Theres a 5% chance he doesnt because he works with the township and was a marine. What happened was someone grapped their side and acted like they had a gun, he didnt know the person, so he shot him ( out of protection for himself). Also they asked if he had any drug with him and he said yes (meaning my ex) so my ex showed them the drugs but never took them? Im a complete WRECK. Ive been crying since 6 lastnight got a little bit of sleep and be crying off and on since 4 am its now 10am. I keep replaying songs that remind me of him, I love the guy . I just dont know how to cope .Ive been praying allday that it goes ok...Please help me cope...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Sow up in court and show him your support.

Answer by older at 10:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I agree show up and he will know you care about him. And just keep praying but if he gets off make sure he goes to drug rehap classes and you go with him.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i dont get the part where you said he had drugs (meaning the ex)...did he have drugs on him? did he kill the guy he shot?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• what kind of drugs?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OP: The cops asked if he had any drugs on him he said yes, my ex showed them the drugs but the cops never took them. Also my ex does not know if the guy was killed, he wont find out until court today
    babieemommii

Answer by babieemommii at 10:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• He had oxy ,weed, and heroine. He doesnt do them though he sells.
    babieemommii

Answer by babieemommii at 10:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If you ex sells that type of drugs, I would not go near him. He could wind up getting you in trouble in the future as well. You are by far better off without him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• you are telling me that the cops did not take heroine in as evidence? i can see them brushing a little weed under the table but i don't think they would even let a marine go on heroine...if so then i guess its his word against theres
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• your in love with a dope seller, wonder how many innocent kids he has gotten hooked on drugs and killed by association???????
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 10:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• idont understand how they didnt take it either, but they didnt. i understand he has done wrong which was the reason that i left and moved on. But it doesnt stop me from being so upset
    babieemommii

Answer by babieemommii at 10:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2010